Alturos Destinations is an international key player whose solutions ensure perfect planning and implementation of digitalization strategies in tourism. Due to several new and innovative projects, we want to strengthen our eam in KLAGENFURT – LAKESIDE PARK.
- Initiation and set-up of new projects after handover of our Sales team.
- Definition of scope, work packages and milestones
- Identification of risks and critical paths in the project and initiation of measures to avoid risks
- Responsibility for the implementation of the projects in time, agreed scope, quality and resource or budget
- Responsibility for project controlling, budgeting and resource planning and regular reporting to the relevant stakeholders
- Active participation and management of (sub-)projects as part of our agile SW development process
- Interface to stakeholders and other teams in the company
- Communication with the customer for regular coordination and clarification of open issues
- (completed) technical or economic studies in the field of (business) computer science (TU, FH, HTL) or several years of relevant professional experience in IT project management
- Several years of experience in project management, especially in the area of software engineering
- Experience in agile software development (KANBAN, SCRUM)
- Knowledge of common project management tools (JIRA, Confluence, MS Office, MS Project or similar)
- Business and technical understanding and good analytical skills
- Open and communicative personality
- Precise and structured way of working
- High level of reliability, commitment and sense of responsibility
- Very good knowledge of German and English
What we offer
- flexible working hours,
- team events,
- flat hierarchies,
- state-of-the-art technologies,
- Macbook also for private use,
- home office.
For this position, the minimum gross salary is EUR 3.730,- per month (full time – 38.5h/week), in accordance with the IT collective agreement. We offer a higher salary in line with qualifications and experience!